Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: 6 Players vs Comp (No2) Problems START in reply to 6 Players vs Comp (No2) Problems START

> When you have read the first question's from my Post Message (No1)(The Civilians),you will know this is another problem.
> How can i (START) the game, with six players against (Neutral Comp).They cannot start if all players choose the same (team),
> then the computer will send an message and say atleast one players not the same team can started!!)Butt i dont listen to him, because i really wanted 6 players be an team, not only one must change. So i putt one (COMPUTER
> ENEMY) on, then the game will start, when we are in game,
> i want all player to destroyed the white comp (Neutral-civilians)Enemy Einteins Labor, then the game will automatic victory, by using the triggers. Butt some stupid players have kill the normal (COMPUTER ENEMY)off, then the game, is suddenly
> VICTORIOUS,butt not what i mean §"#"@"%#& !! (vERY mAD)
> How can i make all players start in the same team, and not suddenly victorious with any (COMPUTER ENEMY)off?? >>(HELP)<<

Only thing I can think of is making a trigger in a map which gives all the neutal Buildings to one player side. then have everyone be team A and the computer be team B. In this case you would need to make a seven player map. 6 vs 1. There is no trigger which will prevent a victor for neutal teams.

“Those who would alter reality must first escape it.”
-Stinger-

XCC Utilities Site... Click Here!

SubjectNameDate
Re: 6 Players vs Comp (No2) Problems STARTHei Chiu11:45 15-04-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions