Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: Heh, some cold slag here in reply to Heh, some cold slag here

> I made a soviet patch, however I also wanted to include a separate yurie army, so I clones all of yuries units,buildings,etc. However, when I build a producer buuilding such as a yurie barracks and put it on primary, no unit came outta it, only outta my soviet barracks. Same for the yurie war factory, AND I made the yurie battle lab buildable at tech 1 with the proper buildings, yet it wont appear on the build menue. Everything's cost is set to 0 (buildings only) for testing purposes (yea, wait while a building builds just to see if that brand spanking new unit appeared or not? right.) Any Idea whats wrong?

> One more thing I cloned the yurie construction vehical, all my yurie buildings are supossed to be built AFTER the Ymcv is deployed.............

What did you set the Prerequisite properties of everything to? I don't know what is correct, but perhaps you can post them here? Maybe you need to change the prerequisite of the units to BARRACKS instead of the Soviet/Yuri barracks? So just any barracks (disadvantage: everyone can build them)? But perhaps it will work.

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions
koen@tibed.net

TibEd.net

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions