Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Infantry sequence they are not move why? in reply to Re: Infantry sequence they are not move why?

> > > > > > Hi its me again, this is my first time to create an infantry
> > > > > > object, i have already finish the (Rules) and (ArtMDini) for my infantry units butt when i in game, the infantry is there, butt, they dont have infantry sequence, only standing
> > > > > > and when i move that infantry , they will only surfing on the map just like an skateboard?
> > > > > > I NEED HELP
> > > > > ??

> > > > Do they have an infantry sequence for the unit? Such as for being prone, standing, idle, and such.

> > > Yes butt they dont work ?!!

> > Odd... it this a new image for infantry?

> !"!!$!!"%$$$%### YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!:

In the ART.INI find the "infantry object art" section. This control file provides the information necessary to handle the artwork in RA2/YR. The information usually covers sprite animation and related characteristics. There is one section
for each sprite data file. The sprite section names are unique within the system and are referred to by name in the RULES.INI control file. Make sure your unit has...
Sequence=ConSequence; or the new name for the sequence
Crawls=yes; if so
Remapable=yes; if so
Then for the infantry Sequence you have listed every thing for each image from the shp.
[E1Sequence]
Ready=0,1,1
Guard=0,1,1
Prone=86,1,6
Walk=8,6,6
FireUp=164,6,6
Down=260,2,2
Crawl=86,6,6
And so on.
Now I no expert on infantry and SHP`s for them since they are really hard to make and use (and new images for shp`s are tricky). Unless there is something else I`m not thinking of the infantry should be working.

“Those who would alter reality must first escape it.”
-Stinger-

XCC Utilities Site... Click Here!

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions