Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: a lil c4 knocki- ra2 has encountered an internal error... in reply to Re: a lil c4 knocki- ra2 has encountered an internal error...

> > firstly, i would like to congradulate all the people at van de sande productions for making the best. editor. ever. anyways, i have been using your editor for about 3 weeks now to edit yuris revenge. i have made some pretty cool units, but i havent put in anything apart from what comes with the mix files and ini files (except for some music tracks using xcc mixer) but now upon building either a navy seal or tanya (i havent tried boris or crazy ivan) or in fact any unit that has C4 capabilities, the game comes up with a message saying "yuris revenge has encountered an internal error and cannot continue to function properly etc." and then quits to desktop. can anyone help me, as i dont think yuris revenge isnt worth playing without my beloved SEALS!!!!

> > thankyou for your assistance,
> > Doyvid

> You must know tibed have an (sick) they will not respect everything you want, just like if you change the kirov (speed), or change (super weapon), or change the (units) speed in (100), they will all (eternal error), because not everything you can save on the mapor in game. Find out why and notice that problem, and next time you have more experience, for prepaireing this
> >Newmap9

Check out the C4 warhead and set it to default. Check the seal and tanya`s secondary weapon and default it as well.

“Those who would alter reality must first escape it.”
-Stinger-

Eagle Red

SubjectNameDate
Re: a lil c4 knocki- ra2 has encountered an internal error...Doyvid13:08 03-06-2003
    Re: a lil c4 knocki- ra2 has encountered an internal error...Stinger09:04 04-06-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions