Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!! in reply to Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!

> > hey i already have made my maps with the final alert, and even wen i posted that last post i was using it but still making my mod maps doesnt work......i tried over 1oo things!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!

> > I try to use tibed to make maps but it dun work and all the goodies dont get to the map i save it to.....i click "save to map" and save it and then exit and it says "do you want to save changes?"...........i click yes and save the tibed file........nothing that i make works...........pleez help

> Click on "save changes to game". Then start up RA2/YR. You changes should be noticed once you start playing.

> 1 Now if your talking about Mod Maps for FA2 this is what you do.
> 2 In tibed make your changes
> 3 Then "save to map" (The map should be a wordpad/workpad file)
> 4 Now start up FA2, Load your map you made with FA2
> 5 Go to the ini.editing section
> 6 Import your changes from that wordpad/workpad file you just made
> 7 Save your changes to FA2 and play the map.

> You should have your changes in the mod map. *Note* since FA2 is based off of the CSF.file of the normal rules you cannot add any new voxel`s or shp`s this way with a modmap. But the up side is the modmap will transfer online.

Also, if you save a tibed file and transfer it to another user that has tibed, you both can play with that file once they save those changes to game with the tibed file.

“Those who would alter reality must first escape it.”
-Stinger-

Eagle Red: The ultimate unofficial expansion set for Red Alert 2

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions