Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Newmap9 posted a message about The Beacon's Man!!!!!!!!

I know experience players will not play game against brutal enemy, because they are too weak, and some players will only play alliance together, because they have no experience against human player. So the un-experience players are really wanna play with experience human players, for defending him self against comp, i know this will make them
enjoy butt the only problem is that the comp is not strong enough. If these un-experience players playing against human, they are very scared, only sitting there and doing nothing, then some bully's will tease them with bad language or racisme,many bully's they will only playing alone because no one can challenge them,then 6 month ago someone create an map names (BEAST WAR). I dont know how the people can create an map with no game imcompatible + no transferringi really want this mod map, butt the creator have already abort the transfer Inside these mod they have new units (The Giant Ants)cannot create by human players they are already ingame for the enemy, they are very big, just like the size of the building, and each ants have different colours + own attack like (fire chemical bite etc) and more!?I like these mod, butt cannot save on my directoy it is not easy destoying the Giant Ants , it seems the mission is too find the Ants Hole and destroyed them, then the map creator say: that all players must find the holes and destroyed it!
butt the some player's will not listen too him, the bully's will say: this game is suck hu huh hu ....and another player
say: yeah its suck Uh hu huh huh. Then when the creator hear this, he say where you two guy's from? then the creator build an tower on my side, i say ok ! when the creator say i do this you do that, by me no problem ,the creator knew that two guy's will only playing alone, then we have only two players left, blue and red. The creator will build an refinery by blue, butt when he do this the blue player say: (getrennt) or something, it seems he can't speak english, butt when he place an beacon with [fuck off!!?].Then the creator know what he mean, then the creator build an lab by player red, first time he say nothing? butt later he build two rocketeer and send them too the creator's conyard and fire on him.Ok when i see this, i say against player red: Do you understand what he mean then i place an beacon on he's rocketeer and one beacon by the ant's hole. I say: The target is there !!! butt it seems he's is not fully understanding yet , then he place only he's beacon on my base, i mean too much many many beacon's ........!!!!i say what are you doing !!!!! he say: ha ha ha then he place an barrack by the creator base and build an engineer and capture the conyard from the creator.then the creator's say: where you #$"!%& from......???? then the red player say: you you from?ha ha ha ..Then i say: or you alone vs comp ?! creator say: you promise me by hosting for playing together you say ok!!!!??.
then he say:you you ok promise......?it seems he cannot speak english ?,then the other players (with saying sucks) say: i living in london and another say birmingham.Creator say: i am from america. Then i say i am from belgium then i tell too the red players where you from? he say nothing, butt when i place
an beacon and say [me me me BELGIUM]then he still quiet
then i putt many many beacons with[Me mE ME BeLgIum] on him then he putt many many beacons with [no me me me Marrakech] or something? i dont understand what he mean only i know is, the players make the game of chaos.that guy out birmingham say: this is stupid ,its too easy game!
he tell us, that he never lose? then that guy out london say look my black eagle he build many many of them and attack the creator nuclear reactor,then he say: if you from
america! what kind of american's you are? Creator say: half portugal half black!,then he say: why you not playing gallows? is good for you!!!! then he's friend say: yeah half blood with black is suck.Then suddenly the alliance will broken from that two guy's!then all players attack on him
i have no time too help the creator i am already busy with red players i hate him because every time i delete he's beacon then he replace again Ok then i thinking an plan by the (Ants Holes),they have already an wall behind them, these wall is not for protecting the (Holes), butt for closing an short period, inside these wall they have many many Ants there, these ants are very small you never no how much, it seems they will damage inside the wall,probably they have problem for going outside? butt there is more, middle of the map, there is an another hole. These hole is just like the vein- hole from starcraft or tiberiumsun, they are more bigger and danger, he is closed by an big prisons wall,and inside there they have more bigger sized then (Giant Ants) from the outside the terrain with trees.First i destroy the wall from little Hole with smaller sized ants ,because i know these hole is building behind red player, i hate him so i destroy that first too free the ants butt i will not destroy the holes, i leave that . Then i go near the giant hole and destroyed he's prisons wall. During these period, that two guys is already destroy my base i knew i will die.Then there is a hole behind the player from birmingham, i dont know what that isit seems they have no ants inside there butt lots of barrels behind them so i dont know what i doing so i use my gi too shoot the barrels When the barrels explode, then the roof from that hole is destroyed, i see nothing inside there
just a few smoke When we are dead i tell the creator not leaving the game Then the ants from the little holes will burning out, they are tausend of them, first they go too the red player?I knew , he is the first target,he can only build
rocketeers, staying whole day too build only these units for doing nothing,the little ants destroying only he's infantry butt not he's base. Red player will sell his own building out transform into gi, and because the creator of the map have already setting in (short game),so he is dead and quikly left the game Then that guy out london he play very well, he destroy all little holes from the little ants, by using he's harrier.The blue player with a big mouth, he is scared the red giant ants because they always spread fire on his base, then another green giant ants will spread
virus gas on he's base too ,i know the creator have using tibed too change these warhead damage into high level ,when these gas tough the blue player base,they will damage them,
before he killed by these such gas, he is already left the game Then that guy out london he use he's black eagle and destroy all the giant ants, because he knew they have limit,they are only 10 of these giant ants, butt finally he's base is already attack by the (Gigantic giant Ants)they have no gas or fire attack, only they can do is an (bite) with maximum damage,so they will easy for finishing the buildings off with single bite,then all he's buildings is gone then he's friend will coming rescue him and use his harrier too attack the gigantic giant holes, he made it!!! then all gigantic giant ants will disappear from the screen:mad butt he's friend is already game over !!!!Then he speak too the creator and say: what are you looking for?!!! why you not left the game?!! OO i know you guy's wanna see me die on the game, am i right, butt i told you? i will never lose and never give up
and he told us that he have the highest rank of the westwood.
then he build lots of prism tanks and battle fortress, and he destroyed all civilians, buildings included the animals and trees and say too the creator: I make your map (kaput)!!!!!! when he finishing the buildings,civilians,animals+trees, then he select all units + troops too go back he's base,when he watch arround there,then he find an hole behind he's base with no roof,these are destroy by me,then he use harrier
too attack there, later that hole will shaking ,i knew
these is by using tibed too edit (xlo etc).That technique
is for editing the (quake tank) i know it,when the quake is stopping, then he use all ground units too attack the hole,
butt it is not destroy,then few minutes later will come out an worm or something very big and danger it seems he can bite just like the (gigantic giant ants) and secondary weapon, is shoot (balls with fire smoke)they have unlimited range and each ball the worm use is maximum damage + quake and maximum cellspread ,and that guy out birmingham will retreat he's units and left the base too find an good place for hiding, butt he forgot he's base, then when he return near he's own base,and shoot on that worm ,then the worm will go back too the hole and produce an (quake) can bring the units too the air, only the infantry will stay ground.Finally all of he's base is destroyed by these quake then i ask the creator what is that ? then he say: oh that is my new (SHP's)

HI?

?

SubjectNameDate
Re: The Beacon's Man!!!!!!!!Stinger06:38 13-06-2003
    Re: The Beacon's Man!!!!!!!!Newmap918:13 19-06-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions