Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen) in reply to Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)

> Hi Koen,

> I have a couple of ideas for a future version of TibEd. They are: Make a sound add-on for the RA2 sounds (Like the TS one) and make TibEd so that in the lists it shows everything whether used or unused. (e.g. You make a weapon and don't use it because you think you have a better idea, but you find out that it dosen't work so you want to use the weapon you made before, but it's gone and you have to make a new one). Please consider my suggestions and tell me if you can make them.

> Thank You,

Sounds would be good (would be cool to use some from Starcraft and/or Warcraft). But for changes to a weapon cant you save your changes to the disk or a wordfile and it would be right there in case you want it? ... and to add to this list I feel there should be a readme file or some more info in the FAQ Forum. This would help newbies with this program for all of those FAQ question they have. but this would have a list that would go on forever. Still it would help.

-Stinger-

SubjectNameDate
Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)Hyperjag322:01 08-03-2002
    Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)Koen van de Sande22:18 08-03-2002
        Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)Hyperjag323:19 08-03-2002
            Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)Koen van de Sande12:09 09-03-2002
                Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)Hyperjag315:57 09-03-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions