Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Hyperjag3 posted a message about Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen) in reply to Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)

> > Hi Koen,

> > I have a couple of ideas for a future version of TibEd. They are: Make a sound add-on for the RA2 sounds (Like the TS one) and make TibEd so that in the lists it shows everything whether used or unused. (e.g. You make a weapon and don't use it because you think you have a better idea, but you find out that it dosen't work so you want to use the weapon you made before, but it's gone and you have to make a new one). Please consider my suggestions and tell me if you can make them.

> > Thank You,

> Sounds would be good (would be cool to use some from Starcraft and/or Warcraft). But for changes to a weapon cant you save your changes to the disk or a wordfile and it would be right there in case you want it? ... and to add to this list I feel there should be a readme file or some more info in the FAQ Forum. This would help newbies with this program for all of those FAQ question they have. but this would have a list that would go on forever. Still it would help.

I do think more FAQ's and readmes would be good. Concerning the weapon e.g.: What I mean is that if you make something (anything besides units and buildings) and nothing uses it then it will dissapear from the list no matter if you save it or not.

Thanks for your ideas,

Hyperjag3

SubjectNameDate
Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)Koen van de Sande22:18 08-03-2002
    Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)Hyperjag323:19 08-03-2002
        Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)Koen van de Sande12:09 09-03-2002
            Re: Ideas for TibEd (to Koen)Hyperjag315:57 09-03-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions