Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: One question if I may in reply to Re: One question if I may

> Hi my name is Reddu Pigg, And I just wanted to know if you were going to come out with Renegade on TibEd. So you could create mods for Renegade on TibEd. I really really wish you would. Millions of people would buy your product if they knew it supported Renegade. And, not that you need to know, but I already bought TibEd professional for $10.00 And I like it alot. But you need to make more stuff. Like Renegeade editing, new features, better help, and so on. And i want to know how to create a proper string name for a new unit, so it Dosen't say "Missisng Name" And I already followed the instructions given on the internet but it never works! Please E-Mail me A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!
> My E-Mail is reddupigg@hotmail.com
Renegade support isn't a logical choice, because you can only change armour types of units, and nothing more
You don't need to have the "Missing Name", there is a guide on the forum... Perhaps I should collect guides posted here

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions
koen@tibed.net

TibEd.net

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions