Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i.... in reply to HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i....

> Can someone tell me how to make the tiberium from tiberium sun look right in ra2. I put it in the game but it is yellow. it needs to be green. is it the palette. How do i make it look green like it needs to. or at least red or a cool color. I know how to add it in the game, i just need to know how to make it look right. I am thinking its the palette, but i don;'t know how to change it to the right one.

> Thanx

If you added to the Tiberium Riparius color to NeonGreen it should work. So Riparius Color=NeonGreen should be the code.

If not also try to add LaserInnerColor=0,255,0 also under Riparius. It should look like the Neon Green Color effect your looking for.

-Stinger- "For King And Country"

SubjectNameDate
Re: HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i....Kevin Ho a.k.a. Xtreme23:49 26-04-2002
    Re: HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i....Stinger07:14 27-04-2002
        Re: HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i....Kevin Ho a.k.a. Xtreme01:44 28-04-2002
        > Re:Archon7th11:07 27-04-2002
            Re: > Re:Stinger13:57 27-04-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions