Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i.... in reply to Re: HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i....

> > If you added to the Tiberium Riparius color to NeonGreen it should work. So Riparius Color=NeonGreen should be the code.

> > If not also try to add LaserInnerColor=0,255,0 also under Riparius. It should look like the Neon Green Color effect your looking for.

> That didn't work, what else do you suggest.

Hmmmm... In the Overlay Objects menu there is a option to change the radar color of the ore. Maybe changing the color of [TIB01] to RadarColor=0,255,0. You might also need to use the override to true/yes for this.

Another way of getting the ore to what you need would be to getting the image from TS and adding it to RA2. I would think it would still be in the game but I dont know if westwood changed the way it looks in RA2. They most likely did because of the size change for all the voxels/images in the game.

Im shooting for the image of the ore so you can change the effect of its color. It`s not full proof though.

-Stinger- “Trust in the power of stone. Stone is strong; Stone shatters swords; Stone breaks bones; Trust in stone.”

SubjectNameDate
Re: HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i....Kevin Ho a.k.a. Xtreme01:44 28-04-2002
> Re:Archon7th11:07 27-04-2002
    Re: > Re:Stinger13:57 27-04-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions