Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Kevin Ho a.k.a. Xtreme posted a message about Re: HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i.... in reply to Re: HELP! this will be really cool if someone can tell me cuz i....

> Another way of getting the ore to what you need would be to getting the image from TS and adding it to RA2. I would think it would still be in the game but I dont know if westwood changed the way it looks in RA2. They most likely did because of the size change for all the voxels/images in the game.

> Im shooting for the image of the ore so you can change the effect of its color. It`s not full proof though.

I Haven't tried the RadarColor yet but I did add the Tiberium image to Ra2. Check earlier in my forum about this. It is in the game, it is the right size, it is just yellow. Is it a palette problem. I have figured out the easiest way to figure out how to get what i need. I need to ask someone to make me a green tiberium shp. That way it will look green without having to go through a complicated process. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Blade or someone to make this ship? Please help me out here. This is something that will look cool in everyones mods.

Abominable Ho-man

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions