Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Howitzer firing? in reply to Re: Howitzer firing?

> > > > > When the howitzer fire's the projectile doesn't come out of the loop, but under it.Is there a way to make the howitzer shoot higher?

> > > > > (don't use lobbed it won't work right)

> > > > Would adding Arcing=yes to the Projectile help?

> > > It already does that.
> > > It's the angle that's to low.I tried to set it higher in the 'other 1' area but it didn't work.

> > > Oh... and is there a way to make another sonic zap, like the dolphin uses? But then for landtargeting.

> > Maybe... In the art section, Generic art section, the TurretOffset needs to be adjusted. The PrimaryFireFLH may need to be changed. Its set at 200,0,55 right now but changing it to the grizzly tank`s setup 150,0,100 might help. X,Y,Z [Forward,Lateral,Height from turret center].
> > Then again it was left out in the voxel in the final release.

> > For the sonic weapon all you need to do is make a new weapon, give it IsSonic+yes tag, give it a projectile that can attack land units (Image would be nothing) and the SonicWarhead (or something like it).

> Well, the Howitzer-stuff worked

> But when I tried to duplicate the sonic-weapon ,it barely hurt anything.
> I set the Warhead and damage extremely high but that didn't work.
> I gave the projectile everything for landtargeting but it won't work

for the sonic weapon use Damage=8 for the target it hits and AmbientDamage=12 for anything that is hit by the sonic blast as its moving. change any damage to what you need.

-Stinger- “You must remember to learn from your mistakes. Now think of this while I Tend to your broken arm.”

SubjectNameDate
Re: Howitzer firing?Thierry09:24 25-10-2002
    Re: Howitzer firing?Thierry12:33 28-10-2002
        Re: Howitzer firing?Stinger07:07 29-10-2002
            Re: Howitzer firing?Thierry08:50 29-10-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions