Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Aaron posted a message about Re: Harvester unloading image, drop pod special weapon in reply to Re: Harvester unloading image, drop pod special weapon

> > > > > > > Hey just wondering how do you change the harvester unloading image to off and also i made the drop pod a super weapon and set it up and crap but it doesn't charge how do i fix it

> > > > > > > tiberian sun without expansion

> > > > > > Also how do meteorites work i've never seen them... can u make the ion storm light=ning bolts a weapon

> > > > > Sorry, theres no way to make a new superweapon charge.
> > > > > For the harvester use the same image/unit for the unloading class.
> > > > > meterorites should be in TS. they appear on certain maps if the trigger is on.

> > > > >
> > > > Not to sure about your last question... are these all for TS?

> > > > it is not a new supwerweapon but neway i turn metorites on but none come down, where is the thing to change the harvestor graphic, and when the ion strom happens the lightning bolts look cool i waqs wondering if i can turn it into a tesla weapon lets say

> > > Umm i downloaded a mod called covert operations and it had added super weapons for example a longbolt missile for gdi
> > > it was a clond of a chem missile it only had the a heavy explosive weapon like the suicide obomb attached

> > For which game RA2 or TS?

> For the DropPod in TS without Firestorm add the Superweapon DropPod and give it all the DropPod sruff you see in the action and weapon settings in the Superweapons.
> In the last page in the 'General' section (page 2) the last page also has some DropPod settings.

GDI is only in tiberian sun so that is that game I am talking bout

SubjectNameDate
Re: Harvester unloading image, drop pod special weaponStinger10:07 05-11-2002
    Re: Harvester unloading image, drop pod special weaponAaron13:45 06-11-2002
        Re: Harvester unloading image, drop pod special weaponThierry20:01 06-11-2002
            Re: Harvester unloading image, drop pod special weaponAaron21:20 06-11-2002
                Re: Harvester unloading image, drop pod special weaponThierry15:55 07-11-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions