Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: TibEd problem in reply to Re: TibEd problem

> > > > > Yah, that file doesn't work. And the yuri version continuously deletes my file bag.
> > > > OK, you have a point here. It seems the entire FileBag feature for Yuri doesn't work - because it doesn't put them in the correct file somehow (or YR reads things differently).
> > > > And I think I didn't test the CSF editing... which I really should have done (but hey, I'm still playing mission 6 on Hard).

> > > Thx Koen. When you can please try to find the problem. I think I might know that it is though. In the RA2 folder the file it puts in is caled expand5.mix instead of expand05.mix. It might supposed to be expand5.mix but I don't know. Just plz try to look into it.

> > > Thanks again

> > I'll look into it. And I found the CSF bug (RA2MD.CSF shouldn't go into any mix files, but be a seperate file). It'll be fixed in the next version.

> Thanks! When do you think the next version will come out?

No ETA yet. Haven't really got anything new anyway. Have to do boring job of looking for new Yuri keys.

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions
koen@tibed.net

TibEd.net

SubjectNameDate
Re: TibEd problemHyperjag300:40 03-11-2001

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions