Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Landmines, harriers that can dog fight air-to-air as well Bomb in reply to Re: Landmines, harriers that can dog fight air-to-air as well Bomb

> This land mine thing is tricky, I need a range limit, so makeing a vechal land mine will not work, Nuthing i do can make it invisable to the tank, i still wana see it. seems thay shoot it before it gets a chance to blow them to kingdomcome (the smart ones anyway ). need some kind of cloking device (and that option didnt work :\ ) and i have no clue how to make the spawning landmine you seggested. Allso, the Pilots of the harriers are geting the pink slip! thay will happily bomb ground targets, but will not do air-to-air battles. I set there weapon to BlackHawkCannonE, that has AA enabled, thay will take off when i send them to fight a kirove, but thay go 2 feet, decide im nutz and land. I had to lay them off. The only thing i can think of when comparing Blackhawk chopper (witch will do AA/AG ) and my planes is the blackhawk has BlackHawkCannonE as primary. I think to much.....
> If ya need the .tib file to see where i went horibly wrong, ya can grab it at http://www.geocities.com/netshadow46/index.html
> Thanks for reading more of my spamy reports! you rockz!
>

To make the unit so the enemy cant see it you could use...
Cloakable=yes
or
Invisible=yes
then you would still see it any they wont

Occupier fire weapon depends on I think is OccupyWeapon=UCPara
EliteOccupyWeapon=UCElitePara

"If your reading this tombstone then I`m already dead."
-Stinger-

SubjectNameDate
Re: Landmines, harriers that can dog fight air-to-air as well BombCyrus Blaze08:57 12-11-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions