Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Nino posted a message about Re: Website redesign / Artists needed in reply to Re: Website redesign / Artists needed

> > > > > I'm thinking about redoing the website. Have a different look
> > > > > What do you think should be on this new site?
> > > > > Do you like this forum or should there be a different kind of forum (like all the other forums have, with accounts and passwords)?
> > > > > Do you have preferences for a color scheme (white background, blue background, black background, or a different color)?

> > > > > I'm also looking for some help on the art-front; anyone can make a new banner for the website (with pretty pictures on the background and stuff)? Or a new header for the site?

> > > > > Please comment!

> > > > hey koen, im fairly new, but i gotta say, i think your site is fine, and i like the forum the way it is

> > > > thanks
> > > > oh yeah, my site will be up and running soon, its part done at the moment, but please check it out @
> > > > www.geocities.com/prism7guy

> > > If you want you can redo the banner and such for a little upgrade. But the color scheme
> > > is fine. I hate other forums which include pics and a long sig. next to the name or are at the end of the persons post. I like the site like it is.

> > > Sorry, no web knowhow here to help out.

> > And I agree with Prismguy7. The site is A OK!!

> I allso think that this side is grate but the only thing that i miss is that you can't see the old masseges in the forum!!!
> I am missing some informations from one of the MY SHP EDITOR SUX masagers!!!

> Greatings from Maaggel

Koen, the site is fine, the logo is great cuz I still remember having the DOS version of tibed for RA, same logo and it rocked so don't change it plz

well the site... what's too say. It's great and the only thing you'll probably want to put up (if you wanna change something anywayz) is to a help site for more advanced users.

or tutorials on how to add new structures/units/infantry etc. to the game (for the newb's among us)

and plz don't change the forum. Passwords and names can be cool (cuz ppl can't post under your name) but it sux haveing to login be4 you post something important.

lotof text from me, but I think it says enough

I like Tibed, RA2, Yuri's revenge and applepie!
-----------------------------------------------
The Ra2 YR Mod NTAU is under construction. Be prepared!

Project Entertainment main site

SubjectNameDate
Re: Website redesign / Artists neededprism7guy00:06 16-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions