Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: Website redesign / Artists needed in reply to Re: Website redesign / Artists needed

> > > > > I'm thinking about redoing the website. Have a different look
> > > > > What do you think should be on this new site?
> > > > > Do you like this forum or should there be a different kind of forum (like all the other forums have, with accounts and passwords)?
> > > > > Do you have preferences for a color scheme (white background, blue background, black background, or a different color)?

> > > > > I'm also looking for some help on the art-front; anyone can make a new banner for the website (with pretty pictures on the background and stuff)? Or a new header for the site?

> > > > > Please comment!

> > > > hey koen, im fairly new, but i gotta say, i think your site is fine, and i like the forum the way it is

> > > > thanks
> > > > oh yeah, my site will be up and running soon, its part done at the moment, but please check it out @
> > > > www.geocities.com/prism7guy

> > > If you want you can redo the banner and such for a little upgrade. But the color scheme
> > > is fine. I hate other forums which include pics and a long sig. next to the name or are at the end of the persons post. I like the site like it is.

> > > Sorry, no web knowhow here to help out.

> > And I agree with Prismguy7. The site is A OK!!

> I allso think that this side is grate but the only thing that i miss is that you can't see the old masseges in the forum!!!

I'll upgrade the forum software to a newer version, which supports searching.

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions

TibEd.Net

SubjectNameDate
Re: Website redesign / Artists neededStucuk21:08 17-01-2003
    Re: Website redesign / Artists neededOlaf van der Spek15:39 21-01-2003
        Re: Website redesign / Artists neededStucuk19:43 23-01-2003
            Re: Website redesign / Artists neededOlaf van der Spek14:34 24-01-2003
                Website redesign / Artists neededDude01:31 26-01-2003
                    Re: Website redesign / Artists neededKoen van de Sande22:53 26-01-2003
    Re: Website redesign / Artists neededArgCmdr17:42 22-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions