Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Extreme AI needed... in reply to Re: Extreme AI needed...

> - Create a weapon that can only be used when deployed, has a range of 255 (or -1) and ROF=1. This may help.. it uses to work in TS and might work in RA2 as well.

> > it doesn't matter what kind of MCV it is, he only builds those things allowed by the side they start as. He only builds more copies of something.

> > and where should I put it in the general section, (I can't edit it manually with TibEd and if I do it outside TibEd I can't keep it along with my TibEd changes.....)

It`s there (I think). You just need to find the line in that section because the manual mode is not complete.

> > 1 more thing... I added an MCV to every Service Depot (and gave Yuri his unused one) but they don't build their Service Depots. Nowhere... I set AIbuildsthis to yes but he just doesn't.

They will you just have to give them time. They have to build certain units/buildings before they will do so.

> > 1 other thing. I added this structure (a guard tower CAEAST02) to Yuri's defense buildings, and now he doesn't build them at all... maybe a little help here.

Add to the buildings stats...
AntiAirValue=0;15 if it can fire at AA
AntiArmorValue=15
AntiInfantryValue=15

Then under the AI section...
ThirdBaseDefenses=YAGGUN,YAPSYT,NAPSYB,Yourbuilding

“In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.” -Stinger-

Like Fireworks? Click Here!

SubjectNameDate
Re: Extreme AI needed... | addon threadNino19:14 18-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions