Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Dr.Loco posted a message about Red Alert 2 crush

I hope its the right place to ask this question. If its not, please inform me where can I get answer for this question.

The problem is that some of the soviet's mission that I'm doing are stucking my red alert and its quit to windows automaticlly. The error message says: "Red Alert 2 has encountered an internal error and is unable to continue normally.
Please visit our website at: Http://www.westwood.com for the latest updates and technical support."
Then, i can only press on the "ok" button and the game quits and its return to windows.
I donno why, it just stuck when I press on some unit or when ever an transmission is apear. For example:
At the misson - operation: city of lights when I press at the unit - crazy ivan, the error message apear and it quits. So to finish this mission, I just didnt tuch them.
But the problem that in the next mission, - operation: sub-divide, there is an count down (something like 10-20 min) and when its over, there should be an trasmission or something but instead of the transmission or what ever should happend, the game crush and gives me the error message.
So now I'm stuck and I cant do anything realy. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and it didnt work. I check the westwood's site and I didnt find there anything about this proble. I also tried to download the new patch from the site and it install it but the problem still exist.
On the other hand, the missions of the allies are working just fine and didnt crush even for once.
Is there anything I can do?

SubjectNameDate
Re: Red Alert 2 crushStinger11:35 29-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions