Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Importing files in reply to Re: Importing files

> > > i would like to know how to import files such as cameos and art animations

> > Theres a program call the XCC mixer. With it you can import those cameos and such and save them to a ecache98 mix for the cameos(I think). Or expand01 for RA2 expandmd01 For YR.
> > Somebody had a link to the site so you could check it out. It might be in the download section.
> http://xccu.sourceforge.net

>I would also like to know why, when I import (using the IMPORT command) nun of the new units from the mod that I have installed (MooMans Rules) show up on the Edit screen?
I have tryed several other Mods and the same thing happens. Even if the mod comes with a RULES file, I don't see all of the new Icons and unit discriptions.

Edit screen in tibed? You may or may not see the new image while your using tibed. Make sure you have those voxels/shps/anim in the same directory as RA2/YR. You might even need to add the unit in the art section in tibed. I think a ecache98 file with the new images might do the trick.

“In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.” -Stinger-

Like Fireworks? Click Here!

SubjectNameDate
Re: Importing filesSpeedy_Kevin16:14 06-02-2003
    Re: Importing filesStinger04:46 07-02-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions