Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: need a little help in reply to Re: need a little help

> > > > > > > > > if you want to use the same Graphics as the one you cloned
> > > > > > > > > you cant change the name in the art ini or your have to rename the vxl & hav

> > > > > > > > what you mean I clone the art.ini and the rules.ini and I just give it a other names but the unit get invisible
> > > > > > > Please have a look on the manual page of the Art.ini entry to see if it has a Image= setting. It should be Image=OLD_NAME (where OLD_NAME is the name of the section you cloned it from).

> > > > > > here this is what I got from clone of apoc:
> > > > > > [FUNK]
> > > > > > Image=MTNK
> > > > > > Voxel=yes
> > > > > > Remapable=yes
> > > > > > Cameo=funk
> > > > > > AltCameo=funk
> > > > > > PrimaryFireFLH=190,25,120

> > > > > > MTNK is art.ini from apoc
> > > > > > and no I dint change something from rules just the name and the UI name and cost the cameos work but the unit gets invisble

> > > > > come on help me out!

> > > > This should work... If you put the Image=FUNK in your unit in the Rules.ini. I don't see why it should not.

> > > Hi,

> > > I have this problem too. I made a cameo for the T-Rex or in artMD.ini DNOA and it went inviso. The stuff listed here did not work. I make a Image=DNOA but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me plz?

> > > Thank You,

> > > Hyperjag3

> > I should try it myself... but we just had 2 power outages after another here, so it's great day

> Man... 2 power outages? Wooh ! Well... Hopefully you can find the problem. Good Luck!

> P.S. I can send you my changes file if you want.

That'd be great, saves me some time (can't seem to get anything done...)

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions
koen@tibed.net

TibEd.net

SubjectNameDate
Re: need a little helpHyperjag319:48 17-11-2001

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions