Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: BOMB plane in reply to Re: BOMB plane

> > > > > > > > > > > Oh.. and is there a way to let the linetrail from the MEDUSA and DRAGON het colors like those of the V3.(Yellow and red at the start of the trail and grey at the end)

> > > > > > > > > > Hmm... dont know. Maybe adding the Missile smoke trail like the V3 to the projectile might work.

> > > > > > > > > I tried it but didn't work... Maybe you something like a very small V3trail?????????

> > > > > > > > Maybe it wont work because its not a spawned air missile. I dont know if adding a damaged offset to the projectile would work. Then at least it would have some smoke puffs while in flight.

> > > > > > > Is there a way to make the Puffs be at a very small size?

> > > > > > How small? as big as a flak puff? If you need them smaller I guess you could resize them by editing the anim. or finding something else to work.

> > > > > About the size of a 120MM bullet projectile. That size is ok.

> > > > Unless there`s a anim explosion that small you might have to make a new one.

> > > How?

> > XCC Utilities, 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop really helps. I really need to find a link to a turtorial for this. All my current ones have been down for months. Odd...

> Oh.. still there are a lot of messages on this one huh?

lol yes

“In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.” -Stinger-

Like Fireworks? Click Here!

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions