Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Jonny posted a message about Re: Mission 7 for DUNE 2000 in reply to Re: Mission 7 for DUNE 2000

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > HEY! i have no clue how to beat mission 7 for dune 2000. at the beginning, i capture their construction yard, but then after that i have NO TIME to build enough people for my opponents attack. i have no clue what to do. if anyone could please send me information or give me a trainer or a cheat do download so i could cheat or whatever iahve to do jsut to beat mission 7 that would bt great. thanks!

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Maximum Spice Cheat:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > When game starts, build two tiles of
> > > > > > > > > > > > > concrete right away. Save the game and
> > > > > > > > > > > > > abort the mission. On the main menu,
> > > > > > > > > > > > > press Alt+tab so you don't have to quit
> > > > > > > > > > > > > the game in order to cheat. Use a
> > > > > > > > > > > > > scientific calculator to find the hex
> > > > > > > > > > > > > number for the amount of money you had
> > > > > > > > > > > > > in the game. i.e.4960 will give 1360.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Using hex editor, open the saved game.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Search for the hex value. Remember that
> > > > > > > > > > > > > low two bit comes first. So, for example,
> > > > > > > > > > > > > with 4960 cash, hex value is 1360. But
> > > > > > > > > > > > > you should look for 6013, instead. Change
> > > > > > > > > > > > > that to 'ffffaa'. It will give maximum
> > > > > > > > > > > > > amount of money. Save the change and
> > > > > > > > > > > > > close the file. Go back to Dune 2000 and
> > > > > > > > > > > > > load the game. If you followed the
> > > > > > > > > > > > > instuctions correctly, you wil recieve maximum amount of money.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Downloads Trainer by search (Dune 2000 Cheats) by using netscape
> > > > > > > > > > > > ?

> > > > > > > > > > > i dont know how to find the hex number?? if i knew how to i would do that. does that cheat actually work if i figured out how to do it?

> > > > > > > > > > Which side are we? If its the one mission I`m thinking about where you must build engineers to capture some buildings and send one of your attack forces thats on the other side of the map to your main base to help to defend it.
> > > > > > > > > > Then again there`s another mission where you should stay where you start at and make defences. Then one your ready go after the enemy base.

> > > > > > > > > for mission 7 i am on the harkonnen! objective: destroy all harkonnen enimies. i dont know why it says that. for official briefing it says destrey atreidis heave factory right away. what happens is right away i have reinforcments and i have to go down a little and capture their construction yard, then before im even able to built my heave factory a mas of enimies comes and kills my base. i have no clue how to get them not to and i cant get my building built fast enough i really need help!

> > > > > > > > AAHHHHHHHHHHH!! IM SO MAD!!!! i get killed everytime right away, and my computer doesnt let me download trainers or whatever. i need some cheats that ACTUALLY WORK so i can use them

> > > > > > > Why not use TibEd for a short while to finish the mission and remove the changes afterwards

> > > > > > what do you mean remove the changes afterwards??????????? and i cant pass the mission

> > > > > Memory of that mission fails me. I must have went a different way. But I remember having one which I didnt go after the construction yard right away.

> > > > > But with Tibed you could put changes to the units, Save your changes to the game, and then play the mission your on with those changes. Once your done with the mission you could remove those changes or keep them.

> > > > If you mean the mission in which you can build the sonic tank for the first time I can help whith that one.

> > > go to www.gamespot.com/features/dunesg/mh7.html
> > > there shows the walkthrough of the mission i am talking about. PLEASE HELP

> > "stinger" im sorrie but now when i type it shows your name i dont know what happened

> Ohh. you mean the mission as harkonnen to get that CY well what I did is build a heavy factory , refinery and a couple of windtraps and start building up some tanks and SLOWLY (or else the money is a big problem) build some more buildings .( oh and against tank attacks you should nuild LOTS of Troopers. And else I don't really know what to do.(don't waste time by wanting to get the Devastator cause they are slow and very expensive to build andget.)

yeah that mission! did the website help you. i didnt really do a good job at explaining the mission but yeah......yeah i build all of those but i have no time to build enough stuff to kill my opponent. they come to fast. but thanks and i will build a light factory for my troopers!

XCC Utilities Site... Click Here!

SubjectNameDate
Re: Mission 7 for DUNE 2000Newmap921:28 19-05-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions