Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: No limit to airplanes. Need Serious help!!! in reply to No limit to airplanes. Need Serious help!!!

> Alright, I have added Migs as an ordinary airplane to Soviet. Here is the problems:

> 1. No build limit. I can build unlimited even though I only have space for four. And sometimes I lose money cause of this

> 2. I made a airbase called Soviet AirForce, and in the game it is printed "Missing: Soviet AirF"

> 3. The changes I've made changes too. Like the AirForce I talked about earlier, I changed so it wouldn't be a radar. Well it worked the first time. Not any more, Do I need to update everytime?

1 Make sure you changed the plane units "Dock" so it knows where it can land. Ex. Dock=GAAIRC,AMRADR,SOVIETAIRFORCE. Then for the building make sure it is a Factory that produces AircraftType. Also make it have a dock of 4 so it know how many planes it can hold so you don`t over build them.
2 The unit name needs to be "sting" to work. I believe this might have benn answered in another question on how to fix the problem. I don`t mess with this much.
3. And what changes did you do? If you made copy of the aiport. The only change you would have to do is disable the radar to no. Make sure the airport as a "Image" to use or it will seem blank in the game.

> Thanx to the persons who answer these questions

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions