Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Willis Maxson posted a message about Re: Problem with adding new images in reply to Re: Problem with adding new images

> > Hey,
> > I have anther questions for you guys. I have the XCC mixer, editor etc. and I want to have some new icons I made show up in the build menu. I got the new icon to show up in TibEd, above the unit name, but when I play the game it show up as Missing Cameo. I don't know why this is happening, if anyone could help me in the matter, I would greatly apprecaite it.

> Ive had this happen to me also. In tibed in the bottom left there is the CSF editor. Use this to string the unit by adding string option. Another reason could be you need to go to the art.ini file and add the Image/Cameo. There also the filebag which can (I think) change this. Hope any of this helped. :)

Hey,
Thanks for the info but I think I already tried that. Here is what did: I used the XXC mixer to convert the Icon I copyed to a jpeg file, I edited it and copyed it to my clipboard, then I selected past to SHP (TS) format (In the XCC mixer). It then gave me an SHP file, which I placed in my File Bag. (I named the file "SD") Then in the ArtMD.ini file (Vehicle Object Art) thru tibed I copyed the unit image and named it "SD". Next I changed the Cameo (under generic art settings) to SD, and the icon I made showed up above SD at the right. I then proceeded to go to the rules.ini area, I selected my new unit, and changed the (Under General #2) image to "SD". The new icon showed up under the name of my unit like it always does with non-modified units, but when I go to play the game, it just says missing cameo in red. Thanks for the patience, I greatly apprecaite all the help. :)

Thanks,
Willis Maxson

SubjectNameDate
Re: Problem with adding new imagesStinger06:42 31-01-2002
    Re: Problem with adding new imagesYuri02:36 01-02-2002
        Re: Problem with adding new imagesD6184556022:40 03-02-2002
            Re: Problem with adding new imagesKoen van de Sande19:50 07-02-2002
Re: Problem with adding new imagesKoen van de Sande19:52 02-02-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions