Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Nino posted a message about Re: Extreme AI needed... in reply to Re: Extreme AI needed...

> > This is to the MCV thing!!!
> > Hire is what i think would work!!!

> > Clone the allied barrack and ad or replase this lines in the clone:

> > TechLevel=-1
> > FreeUnit=SMCV ;(Soviet MCV)

> > Now ad or replase this lines in the normal one:

> > AIBuildThis=no

> > This works fine for me but the only problem is that the AI dont seams to deploy there new MCV!!!

> The computer may not know to deploy the unit. Deployer=yes might help. Also, If its the allied side and they gain the use a soviet CY. I dont know if they know how to use it.

> You could also copy the Deployed CY and have the techlevel to -1. Then put AIBuildThis=yes. But again you would need to input it into the General Section. BaseUnit=AMCV,SMCV,AIAMCV

If the computer just gets a new MCV, he doesn't use it. When he mindcontrols it, it works fine.

it doesn't matter what kind of MCV it is, he only builds those things allowed by the side they start as. He only builds more copies of something.

and where should I put it in the general section, (I can't edit it manually with TibEd and if I do it outside TibEd I can't keep it along with my TibEd changes.....)

1 more thing... I added an MCV to every Service Depot (and gave Yuri his unused one) but they don't build their Service Depots. Nowhere... I set AIbuildsthis to yes but he just doesn't.

1 other thing. I added this structure (a guard tower CAEAST02) to Yuri's defense buildings, and now he doesn't build them at all... maybe a little help here.

I like Tibed, RA2, Yuri's revenge and applepie!
-----------------------------------------------
The Ra2 YR Mod NTAU is under construction. Be prepared!

Project Entertainment main site

SubjectNameDate
Re: Extreme AI needed...Banshee03:48 18-01-2003
    Re: Extreme AI needed...Stinger08:18 18-01-2003
        Re: Extreme AI needed... | addon threadNino19:14 18-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions