Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Thierry posted a message about Re: New TibEd forums @ CNCNZ: Guest posting is enabled in reply to Re: New TibEd forums @ CNCNZ: Guest posting is enabled

> > > > > While this forum was having problems the last days, two new forums were made @ the CNCNZ network:

> > > > > TibEd Technical Support: http://forums.cncnz.com/viewforum.php?f=15
> > > > > Editing Forum: http://forums.cncnz.com/viewforum.php?f=16

> > > > > Guest posting is enabled there and I recommend posting there now (I'm thinking about closing this forum down).
> > > > > XCC Forum is very good, but having the forums @ CNCNZ has a lot of advantages as well.

> > > > Remember, if you're having a problem with registering, guest posting is enabled on the two TibEd forums. You can enter a name for the author, as long as it does not conflict with the name of a registered member.

> > > The old forum is still here for a few more weeks (for your viewing pleasure), however please do not post new subjects in there anymore, it's being phased out.

> > > I know its just me but I`ll get that general error on the new forums more than often. Could we keep this forum?

> > I also like this forum and everybody knows it why just not keep it snd that;s that.

> > Maybe we can make a poll on this...

> Hmm... well... I think the general error should be gone once the CNCNZ forum is upgraded to 2.0.5, but we'll keep this forum at least until it is.
> Should I add the forum to the forum 'list' on the new forum page then? Instead of being mentioned as the 'old' forum?
> Note that I'm going on holiday very soon so if I don't change it within a few days it'll take some weeks.

I'll be with yoyr first idea about adding it to the list

-I Love long-range weaponry and planes oh... and a nuke too-

SubjectNameDate
Re: New TibEd forums @ CNCNZ: Guest posting is enabledStinger05:56 17-07-2003
    Re: New TibEd forums @ CNCNZ: Guest posting is enabledKoen van de Sande10:45 17-07-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions