Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: New TibEd forums @ CNCNZ: Guest posting is enabled in reply to Re: New TibEd forums @ CNCNZ: Guest posting is enabled

> > > > > > While this forum was having problems the last days, two new forums were made @ the CNCNZ network:

> > > > > > TibEd Technical Support: http://forums.cncnz.com/viewforum.php?f=15
> > > > > > Editing Forum: http://forums.cncnz.com/viewforum.php?f=16

> > > > > > Guest posting is enabled there and I recommend posting there now (I'm thinking about closing this forum down).
> > > > > > XCC Forum is very good, but having the forums @ CNCNZ has a lot of advantages as well.

> > > > > Remember, if you're having a problem with registering, guest posting is enabled on the two TibEd forums. You can enter a name for the author, as long as it does not conflict with the name of a registered member.

> > > > The old forum is still here for a few more weeks (for your viewing pleasure), however please do not post new subjects in there anymore, it's being phased out.

> > > > I know its just me but I`ll get that general error on the new forums more than often. Could we keep this forum?

> > > I also like this forum and everybody knows it why just not keep it snd that;s that.

> > > Maybe we can make a poll on this...

> > Hmm... well... I think the general error should be gone once the CNCNZ forum is upgraded to 2.0.5, but we'll keep this forum at least until it is.
> > Should I add the forum to the forum 'list' on the new forum page then? Instead of being mentioned as the 'old' forum?
> > Note that I'm going on holiday very soon so if I don't change it within a few days it'll take some weeks.

> I'll be with yoyr first idea about adding it to the list

My only problem is with the new forum. I know the advantages for having it. But its annoying to see the general error for each of your posts. If this was fixed in the upgraded version that would be cool. But who is to say they are having the same problems as I. Its your call.

“Those who would alter reality must first escape it.”
-Stinger-

Eagle Red: The ultimate unofficial expansion set for Red Alert 2

SubjectNameDate
Re: New TibEd forums @ CNCNZ: Guest posting is enabledKoen van de Sande10:45 17-07-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions