Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
MAnUtd1fc posted a message about Re: MAP in reply to Re: MAP

I did all those u told me.. Go to ini editing then add F22 Raptor but when i press enter i cant find it in the COntent list with all other aircrafts.WHat shall i do ?

> >I go to edit->ini edting.. then i select aircraft types ...then i click Add ( then i must type the name of the Unit right?) anyway i type F-22 Raptor and then i click ok.. i go to aircrafts.. but its not there

> > Will I be able to play the map with the new unit in it, online ?

> Click on AircraftTypes, Click the Add under "Keys:" and Type F-22 Raptor. Now in the section Content click on F-22 Raptor. and type 13. This has added the unit to the list of aircraft for the game. Now you must click on the Add Button at the very top of the window. Put F-22 Raptor in the box. Now click on the list and find F-22 Raptor. Now you must imput all of the stats of that aircraft unit. The owner, speed, weapons, and so on. once thats done you will be able to build that unit. *note* But again if its a new Voxel not in the game it will not work. The Raptor will appear on the cameo sidebar but as soon as you build it the game will crash.

> Yes, everything you edit in a mod map will transfer over the internet. But if its a new voxel for RA2 it will not work since the voxel needs to be "string" with a string editor. And I dont think the ini.files supports this. Unless someone knows how to do this manualy.

ManUtd1fc

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions