Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Banshee posted a message about Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life Time in reply to Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life Time

> > > > > > > > > Hi!!!
> > > > > > > > > I'm trying making a new game mode (Like Battel and so) and its called Pray & Protect :D
> > > > > > > > > But in that Mode i need to give my buildings life time so that they only live in current time (like 10 minutes) and then they blow up!!!
> > > > > > > > > Can enyone pleaze help me??:)

You will need to edit your rulesmd.ini and artmd.ini.

In artmd.ini, you gonna have to clone your buildings, but they will have a new ActiveAnimation.

You gonna also have to make the code of the new active animation to damage it slowly (the warhead should damage only wood).

In rulesmd.ini, you gonna have to clone all your buildings, but making them use the "clones" from your artmd.ini and they must be techlevel=11 (higher than 10, so they wonīt appear).

In the game mode, make all normal buildings get a tech level 11 and your clones get a tech level 10.

Then, err... well.. hmm.... ahhh... have fun!

However, I ainīt coding it here, because it requires a hell of work...

PPM: Final Dawn mod: 2 new sides, +70 new units with new graphics, +40 new maps, new sounds, new musics, improved AI, Public Researches for TS, RA2 and Warcraft 3 (about superweapons, tlb files, new sides) etc... Join a professional Tiberian Sun mod, Join PPM!

Project Perfect Mod

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions