Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Colours Change in reply to Re: Colours Change

> > > > > > > > > > > Ok when i play ra2 the first i mean not ra2 yuri's revenge
> > > > > > > > > > > butt the old versionin the last level from allied campaighn,
> > > > > > > > > > > you will see by the soviet side, they have three different colours,(red- brown and black) is here anyone know how can i change my units in these colour

> > > > > > > > > > Change the side/country settings for the color your looking for.
> > > > > > > > > I have change by the country statistic, civilians colour in red butt it does'nt work? ???????????
> > > > > > > > bump.....

> > > > > > > Find "Country Statistics". Find a side say CUBA and change the Color=Black. Now if you want to change/make a new color go to the Color Schemes Section. You can even alter the load menu`s color here.

> > > > > > still not work

> > > > > Unless this dont work with Tibed here`s one other idea. Go to the Color Schemes section. Once there edit Gold=41,240,230 to Gold=0,0,0 (which is black) you shouldnt have to mess with the Country Statistics if you do this.

> > > > Ok i try save this on my map, butt when i in game the civilians buildings colour is (white) butt not black ???????

> > > Alter the color Grey to be black since the neutral units use it.
> > > I`ll have to mess with Tibed to see if you can even alter colors. That will have to be later.

> > This is what I have found with tibed. You can change the colors (gold,grey,lightblue,etc...) to what ever you want. But while your setting up the color for the sides they will be normal. But once the gameplay starts the sides will be the new color you made.

> Ok first i go too the Country statistics, then i saw civilians color grey, butt i leave that,and second i go too the Color schemes, then i change the colour by grey is 0,0,0
> just like you say ! it will be black then i save this only on my map,and i open the Fa2 drag or drop an oilderrick behind the players location's, and save this on my map.Butt when i ingame the techOiderrick's is still the same color ????????

The derrick will still be grey only because the SHP is colored grey. But the owner color should be remapped as the black color. Or at least this is what happen when I tried it.
To change the color of the entire building/unit you would have to make/redo the SHP/Voxel. This is a whole other ball park to talk about.

“Those who would alter reality must first escape it.”
-Stinger-

Eagle Red: The ultimate unofficial expansion set for Red Alert 2

SubjectNameDate
Re: Colours ChangeCrimson20:42 16-06-2003
    Re: Colours ChangeNewmap918:28 19-06-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions