Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stealth posted a message about Re: RA2: Yuri´s Revenge in reply to Re: RA2: Yuri´s Revenge

> > > > Changes does not add to RA2:Yuri's Revenge at all. How do I do to fix that?

> > > The .YRM extension hasn't been registered in TibEd yet. In the Yuri editor/Save to map dialog, type '*.YRM' first (without quotes), and your maps will appear.

> > > This is a answer for some yet I`m still stumped on it. I still only can play RA2 maps not yuri`s.

> > But new units and buildings created in TibEd? They aren´t appear in the game! If I create (for example) a Supreme Desolator with a super attack and add it into the Soviets it does not be there at all! Is there any mix or dll files etc I must change? I am a bit desperate!

> I know it has something to do in the preferences section. You some how change the directory and add *.YRM
> Ive tried this about 3 different ways and must be doing something wrong for is doent work for also.

Thanks! I´m gonna test it. Somehow. If you are making any progress please post a new messege under this.

Stealth

SubjectNameDate
Re: RA2: Yuri´s RevengeStinger06:55 17-01-2002
    Re: RA2: Yuri´s RevengeKoen van de Sande19:52 22-01-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions