Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Just a thought... in reply to Re: Just a thought...

> > Seems some questions come up more than others. If they were put into the "Hint" window that pops up when tibed loads. Could or would it help out? Is a readme.file needed on how to edit?

> > Things from "If you want String a name to a new unit. Use the RA2.CSF editor." or "If all else fails try the FAQ forum."

> > Editing has been a fun yet painful place for me and most of the time I can figure out most problems (with a lot of luck). Just wondering about this for many problems are answered in just a few words.

> You're right, perhaps I should add more than the current 3 hints :rolleyes:.
> If you have a question/answer list (with short & clear sentences), can you send it to me? I tried to write tips once, but they become so lenghty they won't fit in the window anymore :eek: :rolleyes:

Which then would be better... For the "hint window" that can only say a line or two. Or in the FAQ Forum that can hold a paragraph for a problem. :eek: Hey it could be for both. :cool: I`ll think of some anyways. maybe they could help.

-Stinger-

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions