Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Help with making a new submarine!! in reply to Re: Help with making a new submarine!!

1. I was making a submarine and taking the important points from the Soviet Typhoon Sub, when i reaches General #1, i realised that in the movement zone section, there isn't "Water", as put with the Soviet Typhoon Sub, so anyway i typed "Water", and ran the game. In the game when i came to build the Allied Naval Yard, the sub wouldn't show, so i continued playing being a little pissed off and as soon as i built the War Factory i saw the sub in the vehicle section with a missing blah blah, i built the sub and it wouldn't show next to the naval yard, so i looked around for it and then i clicked on the War Factory and he was there, in the factory, you can't move him but he's there, so i sold my War Factory and i could see the sub sitting there fuzzy like being underwater, you can click on him and he talks and all but you can't move him, so i checked for any mistakes and i found none, so could someone really help me on this one.

2. When i went ahead and made a new Special Weapon Type, i made a building and all then i set the buildings special to my special, when i tried using the special the icon of the special would show, but when i click it does nothing, this is another i'm stuck on.

To whoever answers me, i greatfully appreciate your help, thanks.

Lioncore

> Did you make is dock the Naval yard. And did you set the prerequist to the naval yard?

Well I can think of a few....
Make sure the Locomotor is for ship, TechLevel is at least one, SpeedType is Float, MovementZone is Water, Category is AFV, Naval is yes, and the Image is SUB.

For your superweapon make a trigger so it will reset the weapons countdown. I`ll look more into this but I think it has more about triggers for a superweapon to work.

-Stinger-

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions