Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Aaron posted a message about Re: Everything in reply to Re: Everything

> > > > to any fairly good mod maker i am makeing a new and very good mod, but i need some helpin double checking, making new units, and cameo voxel help

> > > > Stingerand anybody else that wants to help plz email General_aaron@hotmail.com

> > > I`m more of an INI. File user. I don`t know much about how to create new cameos or normals for a voxel. But if you make a post in the forum. I`ll Try to answer the question to the best of my knowledge. :)

> > Well i could send you my tibed file and you could see what i havbe done and you could edit them some more and creat new ones also add units from you mods to make a super mod.

> Well I could take a look. I`ll see what I could do to help. But it`s still your mod you can do whatever you wish with it. Wildshield@aol.com would be my E-mail.

Ok here is my email General_aaron@hotmail.com ok well i had to start a ned mod (or restart in this case) the game was crashing when a building was destroyed. What were the hidden units you found that weren't on the list?

SubjectNameDate
Re: EverythingStinger07:19 12-11-2002
    Re: EverythingCyrus Blaze09:00 12-11-2002
        Re: EverythingAaron14:01 12-11-2002
            Re: EverythingStinger07:08 13-11-2002
                Re: EverythingAaron13:59 13-11-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions