Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Everything in reply to Re: Everything

> > > > > to any fairly good mod maker i am makeing a new and very good mod, but i need some helpin double checking, making new units, and cameo voxel help

> > > > > Stingerand anybody else that wants to help plz email General_aaron@hotmail.com

> > > > I`m more of an INI. File user. I don`t know much about how to create new cameos or normals for a voxel. But if you make a post in the forum. I`ll Try to answer the question to the best of my knowledge.

> > > Well i could send you my tibed file and you could see what i havbe done and you could edit them some more and creat new ones also add units from you mods to make a super mod.

> > Well I could take a look. I`ll see what I could do to help. But it`s still your mod you can do whatever you wish with it. Wildshield@aol.com would be my E-mail.

> Ok here is my email General_aaron@hotmail.com ok well i had to start a ned mod (or restart in this case) the game was crashing when a building was destroyed. What were the hidden units you found that weren't on the list?

Well for RA2 any of the Code names for the units from TS will work. Then for RA1 theres MLRS the old SSM launcher and then 4TNK the old Mammoth Tank

"If your reading this tombstone then I`m already dead."
-Stinger-

SubjectNameDate
Re: EverythingCyrus Blaze09:00 12-11-2002
    Re: EverythingAaron14:01 12-11-2002
        Re: EverythingStinger07:08 13-11-2002
            Re: EverythingAaron13:59 13-11-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions