Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Maaggel posted a message about Re: building blow op in new game mode in reply to Re: building blow op in new game mode

> > > > Hi!!!
> > > > I'm trying making a new game mode (Like Battel and so) and its called Pray & Protect
> > > > But in that Mode i need to give my buildings life time so that they only live in current time (like 10 minutes) and then they blow up!!!
> > > > Can enyone pleaze help me??

> > > do the all the units blow up too?

> > > if so try this: run a normal skirmish game.
> > > do they still all blow up?

> > > then you tried to go online with a serial code that was already used by some1 that was online at that moment.

> > > and only reinstalling helps...

> > > if not I can't help you
> > > sorry

> > that whas not my problem! But one of my frindts had that problem and i am shure that it will help him!!!

> > No what i means is that i want a building to only live in the time that i have desided and then blow op!!!

> > I maby has another way to do it but i need to know how to can get an civilian building that i have madet to auto attack another civilian building!!!
> > So if you can help my whit one of the things so pleaze do it!!!

> sorry, I don't know anything about making new game modes yet... maybe that's something I need to learn later on

I dont think's i need to go in and change my game mode to fix this but i just need to do it in the rulesmd.ini

Treat life good (it's your only one) ..]Maaggel[..

SubjectNameDate
Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeMaaggel18:26 15-01-2003
    Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeNino12:08 16-01-2003
        Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeMaaggel20:29 16-01-2003
            Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeJakcoy10102:34 19-01-2003
                Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeBanshee13:00 20-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions