Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: Please Help! Changes Have No Effect. in reply to Re: Please Help! Changes Have No Effect.

> > That makes two of us...where are you supposed to save the created files?
> Three in fact, counting on me.

Select "Save changes to game" from TibEd, this automatically puts your changes in your RA2 folder. Before doing that, make sure you don't have any mods installed. 2nd, if you're loading a game, be sure to restart the mission, or else it won't work. 3rd, what did you change? Try to change something like the GI cost first, to see if anything at all works, as such changes are most visible. Finally, make sure you select the right game, like Jared said: C&C: RA2 for RA2, and C&C: RA2 - Yuri's Revenge for Yuri.

> > > Hello,

> > > I'm trying out the TibEd v1.52 with Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 v1.006 right now and cannot get the changes to effect the game. There are various .ini files and everthing created by the editor in the game folder (~\Westwood\RA2) yet there is not a single change in the gameplay. I've use similar editor like SunEdit before (when I played C&C: Tiberian Sun last year) and everything was perfect back then. Is there anything special I need to do to make TibEd work for C&C: RA2?

> > > Thank You.

> > > P.S. I've read the FAQ page.

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions
koen@tibed.net

TibEd.net

SubjectNameDate
Re: Please Help! Changes Have No Effect.Ice Phoenic17:48 22-01-2002
    Re: Please Help! Changes Have No Effect.Koen van de Sande19:00 22-01-2002
        ThanksIce Phoenic20:35 22-01-2002
            Re: ThanksKoen van de Sande21:43 22-01-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions