Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Maaggel posted a message about Re: building blow op in new game mode in reply to Re: building blow op in new game mode

> > Hi!!!
> > I'm trying making a new game mode (Like Battel and so) and its called Pray & Protect
> > But in that Mode i need to give my buildings life time so that they only live in current time (like 10 minutes) and then they blow up!!!
> > Can enyone pleaze help me??

> do the all the units blow up too?

> if so try this: run a normal skirmish game.
> do they still all blow up?

> then you tried to go online with a serial code that was already used by some1 that was online at that moment.

> and only reinstalling helps...

> if not I can't help you
> sorry

that whas not my problem! But one of my frindts had that problem and i am shure that it will help him!!!

No what i means is that i want a building to only live in the time that i have desided and then blow op!!!

I maby has another way to do it but i need to know how to can get an civilian building that i have madet to auto attack another civilian building!!!
So if you can help my whit one of the things so pleaze do it!!!

Treat life good (it's your only one) ..]Maaggel[..

SubjectNameDate
Re: building blow op in new game modeNino17:17 15-01-2003
    Re: building blow op in new game modeMaaggel17:59 15-01-2003
        Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeMaaggel18:26 15-01-2003
            Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeNino12:08 16-01-2003
                Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeMaaggel20:29 16-01-2003
                    Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeJakcoy10102:34 19-01-2003
                        Re: building blow op in new game mode/Building Life TimeBanshee13:00 20-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions